I Want to Be Active – Ping Pong Contest16.11.2015
Our contest “I Want To Be Active” is an encouragement for all the people in the rural area of Buzau county to practice more sport and to love the sport activities.
Next week-end AMURTEL Romania will organize the first ping-pong contest in the rural area of Buzau county.
“I Want To Be Active” – is an initiative of our association in partnership with the City Hall of Panatau, financed by the County Council of Buzau.
The contest will be held in Caminul Cultural of Panatau, on Saturday the 21st of November, starting with 10 am. There will be 3 age categories: 10 – 15 years old, 16-30 years old and over 30 years old.
- GIVING TUESDAY 2020: Give access to online education for rural children 27.11.2020
- Join AMURTEL Family for our 25th birthday!! 12.11.2020
- A safe alternative for childcare in Bucharest during the pandemic 10.11.2020
- AMURTEL is hiring an Office Manager 04.11.2020
- We are looking for volunteers ready to change lives 06.08.2020
- Unexpected positive effect of quarantine on children in AMURTEL Family residential care 24.07.2020
- AMURTEL’s Bio Garden makes headlines as pandemic triggers concerns for safe, local short-chain suppliers 24.05.2020
- (Română) Comunicat de presă – Asociațiile și fundațiile care furnizează servicii sociale solicită Guvernului cinci măsuri cheie pentru a putea continua să sprijine persoanele vulnerabile 26.03.2020