Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine26.07.2022
In this brief video, you can glimpse the healing moments your support has generated in the art-therapy sessions that AMURTEL’s Emergency Psychologist, Melinda Endrefy, is leading in psychiatric hospitals in Ukraine and other institutions. The frontline mental health workers in Ukraine are inundated with trauma cases since the war began, and have been carrying a heavy load that they usually do not have time to process or feel. These sessions are designed to support the resiliency and emotional health of the mental health workers, that are more critically needed than ever in Ukraine.
Your support is bringing the healing relief of tears, understanding and the chance to be heard for frontline mental health workers dealing with the trauma of war on its victims.
Thank you to Americares and all of the individual donors that have been making this work possible!
- Bring Immediate Relief to Earthquake Victims in Turkey 12.02.2023
- Adults and children learn together to work with nature at the Orchard School! 20.01.2023
- One Hundred Ukrainians and Romanians Unite their Voices for a Festive, Nostalgic Holiday Atmosphere 13.12.2022
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Planting action carried out with the support of AUCHAN 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022