Rotary supports AMURTEL Romania’s response to the humanitarian crisis on the Siret border with Ukraine
Rotary Romania and the Republic of Moldova supports AMURTEL’s response to the humanitarian crisis generated by the war
Rotary Romania and the Republic of Moldova came once again to our help and offered us the logistical support to ensure that the traumatized Ukrainian refugee children flooding in over the border in Romania receive psychological assistance.
Rotary’s response brought Melinda, our emergency psychologist, to the Siret border with Ukraine
Their amazingly rapid response enabled Melinda, our emergency psychologist, to provide the children with her precious expertise. Melinda took our Rapid Response Training many years ago and specialised as an Emergency Psychologist, being the only one with this kind of training in Romania. We will be training other psychologists, but in the meantime, Melinda is a real blessing!
Thank you, Rotary, for making this incredible help possible!
- Bring Immediate Relief to Earthquake Victims in Turkey 12.02.2023
- Adults and children learn together to work with nature at the Orchard School! 20.01.2023
- One Hundred Ukrainians and Romanians Unite their Voices for a Festive, Nostalgic Holiday Atmosphere 13.12.2022
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Planting action carried out with the support of AUCHAN 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022