Rotary supports AMURTEL Romania’s response to the humanitarian crisis on the Siret border with Ukraine
Rotary Romania and the Republic of Moldova supports AMURTEL’s response to the humanitarian crisis generated by the war
Rotary Romania and the Republic of Moldova came once again to our help and offered us the logistical support to ensure that the traumatized Ukrainian refugee children flooding in over the border in Romania receive psychological assistance.
Rotary’s response brought Melinda, our emergency psychologist, to the Siret border with Ukraine
Their amazingly rapid response enabled Melinda, our emergency psychologist, to provide the children with her precious expertise. Melinda took our Rapid Response Training many years ago and specialised as an Emergency Psychologist, being the only one with this kind of training in Romania. We will be training other psychologists, but in the meantime, Melinda is a real blessing!
Thank you, Rotary, for making this incredible help possible!
- Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine 26.07.2022
- Report: PTSD and the Effect of the War in Ukraine on Vulnerable Groups 26.07.2022
- We are opening registrations at the Orchard School! 22.07.2022
- Best Practices Exchange in MHPSS Emergency Care at the Siret Border 14.07.2022
- Site-management support and Community Based Protection for Ukrainian Refugees 09.06.2022
- Humanitarian Toolbox 07.06.2022
- How organic vegetables came to be delivered to your home, by subscription. They are grown in a village from Buzău | Grădina BIO on adevărul.ro 05.05.2022
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022