Rotary supports AMURTEL Romania’s response to the humanitarian crisis on the Siret border with Ukraine
Rotary Romania and the Republic of Moldova supports AMURTEL’s response to the humanitarian crisis generated by the war
Rotary Romania and the Republic of Moldova came once again to our help and offered us the logistical support to ensure that the traumatized Ukrainian refugee children flooding in over the border in Romania receive psychological assistance.
Rotary’s response brought Melinda, our emergency psychologist, to the Siret border with Ukraine
Their amazingly rapid response enabled Melinda, our emergency psychologist, to provide the children with her precious expertise. Melinda took our Rapid Response Training many years ago and specialised as an Emergency Psychologist, being the only one with this kind of training in Romania. We will be training other psychologists, but in the meantime, Melinda is a real blessing!
Thank you, Rotary, for making this incredible help possible!
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022
- Melinda Endrefy, interviewed by a Spanish television 31.03.2022
- AMURTEL’s activity at the Siret border with Ukraine, reported by Digi24 21.03.2022
- AMURTEL offers support for refugees and front-line workers at the border 12.03.2022
- AMURTEL Romania provides immediate safety and care to Ukrainian refugee children 06.03.2022
- Didi on the traumatic effects of war on children | Referendum show, TVR 1 06.03.2022
- A DIFFERENT KIND OF KINDERGARTEN | GRADINITA RASARIT ON KANAL D TV CHANNEL 26.02.2022
- The Yoga teacher who left America for Romania | AMURTEL Family at the “La Măruță” TV show 12.02.2022