Leroy Merlin supports the AMURTEL Family, from the renovation project to the gift of Christmas
Leroy Merlin, by AMURTEL Family’s side throughout the year
This year, although challenging for everyone, brought us the joy of being supported by our friends from Leroy Merlin Romania who helped us and the 12 children living in the AMURTEL Family Residential Center. Throughout this difficult year, Leroy Merlin supported us with an extremely generous contribution of 35,000 RON to cover our recurrent needs.
The renovation project supported by Leroy Merlin
On top of all the difficulties of 2021, there came the urgent renovations of the AMURTEL Family’s home in Pănătău, where the 12 children live. The house was built in 1995, and all these years and the lack of substantial works in the meantime have pushed us into a situation that required immediate action. Leroy Merlin came to our aid, offering us an extraordinary support consisting of necessary products for the renovation, worth of 12,582.43 RON. And if that wasn’t enough, the company supported us with a second donation of construction materials, worth of 4970 RON. Thanks to these donations, we have already started the renovation of our yard, and at the beginning of next year we will also carry out the works for the house.
The gift of Christmas, also offered by Leroy Merlin
Leroy Merlin was by our side even for the Holidays, getting involved in our mission to give the children of the AMURTEL Family the gift of a Christmas that every child deserves. So, not only did the company’s representatives join us on the occasion of the Christmas Party in Bucharest, on December 17th, but Leroy Merlin once again supported us with gifts for the little ones. We visited them at their “home”, where Santa was waiting for us.
Thank you for all your support and for being part of our extended family!
- Bring Immediate Relief to Earthquake Victims in Turkey 12.02.2023
- Adults and children learn together to work with nature at the Orchard School! 20.01.2023
- One Hundred Ukrainians and Romanians Unite their Voices for a Festive, Nostalgic Holiday Atmosphere 13.12.2022
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Planting action carried out with the support of AUCHAN 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022