The three main social service projects run by AMURTEL Romania are:
- AMURTEL Family children’s home
- Fountain of Hope After School Center
- Vistara Social Integration Program
In addition, AMURTEL runs various shorter-term projects funded by grants, and is involved in supporting humanitarian aid work on the international level through the network of AMURT and AMURTEL projects around the world.
AMURTEL also runs several social enterprises, in order to increase its self-sufficiency and long term sustainability.
- Bring Immediate Relief to Earthquake Victims in Turkey 12.02.2023
- Adults and children learn together to work with nature at the Orchard School! 20.01.2023
- One Hundred Ukrainians and Romanians Unite their Voices for a Festive, Nostalgic Holiday Atmosphere 13.12.2022
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Planting action carried out with the support of AUCHAN 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022