The three main social service projects run by AMURTEL Romania are:
- AMURTEL Family children’s home
- Fountain of Hope After School Center
- Vistara Social Integration Program
In addition, AMURTEL runs various shorter-term projects funded by grants, and is involved in supporting humanitarian aid work on the international level through the network of AMURT and AMURTEL projects around the world.
AMURTEL also runs several social enterprises, in order to increase its self-sufficiency and long term sustainability.
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022
- Melinda Endrefy, interviewed by a Spanish television 31.03.2022
- AMURTEL’s activity at the Siret border with Ukraine, reported by Digi24 21.03.2022
- AMURTEL offers support for refugees and front-line workers at the border 12.03.2022
- AMURTEL Romania provides immediate safety and care to Ukrainian refugee children 06.03.2022
- Didi on the traumatic effects of war on children | Referendum show, TVR 1 06.03.2022
- A DIFFERENT KIND OF KINDERGARTEN | GRADINITA RASARIT ON KANAL D TV CHANNEL 26.02.2022
- The Yoga teacher who left America for Romania | AMURTEL Family at the “La Măruță” TV show 12.02.2022