The three main social service projects run by AMURTEL Romania are:
- AMURTEL Family children’s home
- Fountain of Hope After School Center
- Vistara Social Integration Program
In addition, AMURTEL runs various shorter-term projects funded by grants, and is involved in supporting humanitarian aid work on the international level through the network of AMURT and AMURTEL projects around the world.
AMURTEL also runs several social enterprises, in order to increase its self-sufficiency and long term sustainability.
- GIVING TUESDAY 2020: Give access to online education for rural children 27.11.2020
- Join AMURTEL Family for our 25th birthday!! 12.11.2020
- A safe alternative for childcare in Bucharest during the pandemic 10.11.2020
- AMURTEL is hiring an Office Manager 04.11.2020
- We are looking for volunteers ready to change lives 06.08.2020
- Unexpected positive effect of quarantine on children in AMURTEL Family residential care 24.07.2020
- AMURTEL’s Bio Garden makes headlines as pandemic triggers concerns for safe, local short-chain suppliers 24.05.2020
- (Română) Comunicat de presă – Asociațiile și fundațiile care furnizează servicii sociale solicită Guvernului cinci măsuri cheie pentru a putea continua să sprijine persoanele vulnerabile 26.03.2020