The three main social service projects run by AMURTEL Romania are:
- AMURTEL Family children’s home
- Fountain of Hope After School Center
- Vistara Social Integration Program
In addition, AMURTEL runs various shorter-term projects funded by grants, and is involved in supporting humanitarian aid work on the international level through the network of AMURT and AMURTEL projects around the world.
AMURTEL also runs several social enterprises, in order to increase its self-sufficiency and long term sustainability.
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022
- Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine 26.07.2022
- Report: PTSD and the Effect of the War in Ukraine on Vulnerable Groups 26.07.2022
- We are opening registrations at the Orchard School! 22.07.2022
- Best Practices Exchange in MHPSS Emergency Care at the Siret Border 14.07.2022