Play Day for Sponsors and Volunteers!24.06.2018
In May, we organized our first “Play Day” event – to offer an opportunity for potential sponsors and volunteers from Bucharest to meet the children in a relaxed, playful setting. Twelve people from Bucharest attended – bringing fruits, nuts and cooked food to share. Some also brought games, clothes and books.
The adults could choose to participate alongside the children in one of the workshops we organized outside: painting, outdoor games, or planting a garden. We then had a tour of the house and a short yoga for children session followed by a story to calm down before lunch.
After lunch, the guests visited the Fountain of Hope after-school center and learned more about the projects and how to get involved. Since then, several participants became active volunteers and have already organized several events for the children!
- We are looking for volunteers ready to change lives 06.08.2020
- Unexpected positive effect of quarantine on children in AMURTEL Family residential care 24.07.2020
- AMURTEL’s Bio Garden makes headlines as pandemic triggers concerns for safe, local short-chain suppliers 24.05.2020
- (Română) Comunicat de presă – Asociațiile și fundațiile care furnizează servicii sociale solicită Guvernului cinci măsuri cheie pentru a putea continua să sprijine persoanele vulnerabile 26.03.2020
- (Română) Avem nevoie de sprijinul Guvernului pentru a ne continua misiunea socială! 26.03.2020
- Every child received a gift from Leroy Merlin 29.01.2020
- Fifth Annual Bicycle Race in Panatau includes winners from AMURTEL Family Children’s Home 15.10.2019
- Play Day September 11.10.2019