National Volunteering Week at the Fountain of Hope15.05.2019
In 2019, the National Volunteering Week celebrated its coming of age with the 18th edition! The theme for this year was 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Given that Panatau is a village hidden between the beautiful Subcarpathian hills of Buzau County, the theme for the activities organized at the Fountain of Hope focused on one of the major goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development project, Life on Land.
The activities were centered around the action pillars of this goal, such as protecting and restoring land ecosystems, protecting and managing the forest fund, fighting against desertification, and preventing biodiversity losses.
More than this, the young volunteers got familiarized with the 17 goals of the 2030 Agenda and how each of us can contribute to achieving them through our day-to-day actions and our lifestyle choices.
Larisa Bratucu, the director of Fountain of Hope, managed the project and involved the young volunteers in activities where they learned how to protect the natural environment through recycling, to make compost from biodegradable materials and to selectively collect waste.
The Fountain of Hope also submitted an application in the ideas competition and won some materials to promote the theme.
- Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine 26.07.2022
- Report: PTSD and the Effect of the War in Ukraine on Vulnerable Groups 26.07.2022
- We are opening registrations at the Orchard School! 22.07.2022
- Best Practices Exchange in MHPSS Emergency Care at the Siret Border 14.07.2022
- Site-management support and Community Based Protection for Ukrainian Refugees 09.06.2022
- Humanitarian Toolbox 07.06.2022
- How organic vegetables came to be delivered to your home, by subscription. They are grown in a village from Buzău | Grădina BIO on adevărul.ro 05.05.2022
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022