Melinda Endrefy, interviewed by a Spanish television31.03.2022
Melinda Endrefy has a diverse cultural experience
Melinda Endrefy is our emergency psychologist, an unique professional expertise in Romania. Melinda is a Romanian citizen, Hungarian ethnic and lived in Spain for many years. This diverse cultural experience of hers, along with her natural kindness are what brought her to be the light for many people suffering from trauma, anxiety, depression and confusion, as is the case of the Ukrainian refugees at the Siret border where Melinda is currently doing her service.
Melinda Endrefy was interviewed by a Spanish television
In the video below, she was interviewed by a Spanish TV channel and detailed her experience here in her flawless Spanish language.
Would you contribute to the continuity of Melinda’s work to offer Ukrainian refugee kids with the crucial emotional care they need?
- Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine 26.07.2022
- Report: PTSD and the Effect of the War in Ukraine on Vulnerable Groups 26.07.2022
- We are opening registrations at the Orchard School! 22.07.2022
- Best Practices Exchange in MHPSS Emergency Care at the Siret Border 14.07.2022
- Site-management support and Community Based Protection for Ukrainian Refugees 09.06.2022
- Humanitarian Toolbox 07.06.2022
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022
- Melinda Endrefy, interviewed by a Spanish television 31.03.2022