Bring Immediate Relief to Earthquake Victims in Turkey12.02.2023
You can bring immediate psychological relief to victims of the devastating earthquake in Turkey that has left 300,000 facing the traumas of losing loved ones, recovering from the physical and mental trauma of being trapped under rubble, the chaotic shock of losing their homes and belongings.
AMURTEL Romania has mobilized a Rapid Response Team that is leaving to Turkey as I write this. This weekend our Emergency Psychologist, Melinda who has been building the capacity of specialists in Ukraine to deal with the traumatic stress of war, will be training up local partners from the Turkish Ministry of Health UMKE in psychological first aid. We are also exploring a connection to a network of 450 ecological educators for potentially developing projects for children.
Your contributions will allow psychological first aid training to get off the ground right away, and support our team as we assess the most urgent gaps where we can make the most impact. We will be sending updates on this fast-developing situation as things begin to get clearer.
Contribute now: https://donorbox.org/bring-immediate-relief-to-earthquake-victims-in-turkey
- Bring Immediate Relief to Earthquake Victims in Turkey 12.02.2023
- Adults and children learn together to work with nature at the Orchard School! 20.01.2023
- One Hundred Ukrainians and Romanians Unite their Voices for a Festive, Nostalgic Holiday Atmosphere 13.12.2022
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Planting action carried out with the support of AUCHAN 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022