Decathlon offers the joy of playing to the AMURTEL Family’s children
This year, Decathlon Romania supported the children from the AMURTEL Family and those who attend the Foutain of Hope daycare center in Pănătău. Decathlon helped us with donations of sports materials that made this year a happy one for the kids.
Decathlon cheered the summer vacation of the children in Pănătău
After a whole year spent behind the screens due to online schooling, the Fountain of Hope daycare center in Pănătău started the summer program in July, so the children in Pănătău village could benefit from fun and educational holiday activities. So, on the occasion of the Open Day event, when the program was launched, Decathlon employees welcomed the participants with new sports equipment donated by the company, with which the little ones would play all summer. More details about the event here and here.
The joy of Christmas offered by Decathlon
For the Holidays, our friends at Decathlon were by our side once again! The company’s employees joined us in Pănătău with a lot of gifts they brought at AMURTEL Family’s home!
Thank you for supporting us throughout this difficult year and bringing childhood into the hearts of our children!
- An association for children led by an American woman cheers up the summer of Romanian children from disadvantaged backgrounds | AMURTEL appeared on protv.ro 11.07.2021
- PRESS RELEASE | Open Doors at the Fountain of Hope After School Center, a part of the AMURTEL Aid Association 08.07.2021
- EXCLUSIVE: Didi, an American woman who came to Romania, has a special story and helps children from disadvantaged backgrounds | AMURTEL appeared on protv.ro 02.07.2021
- An American selling organic veggies to Romanians| Grădina BIO on Kanal D evening news 23.05.2021
- AN AMERICAN, MOTHER FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN | AMURTEL Family on Kanal D News 23.05.2021
- GIVING TUESDAY 2020: Give access to online education for rural children 27.11.2020
- Join AMURTEL Family for our 25th birthday!! 12.11.2020
- A safe alternative for childcare in Bucharest during the pandemic 10.11.2020