How to deal with challenging behaviors of children with a traumatic background06.05.2011
During the National Week of Volunteering, on May 11, 2011 AMURTEL held a course at the Museum of the Romanian Peasant:
“How to deal with challenging behaviors of children with a traumatic background” which specifically addressed issues facing those that work with children with attachment problems.
Lying, styling, depression, aggressivity may appear due to the compromised ability of a child with developmental trauma to deal with stressful situations. The short interactive presentation was based on a method developed by Heather Forbes from the US known as “Beyond Consequences, logic and reason”.
Love can create miracles.
- Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine 26.07.2022
- Report: PTSD and the Effect of the War in Ukraine on Vulnerable Groups 26.07.2022
- We are opening registrations at the Orchard School! 22.07.2022
- Best Practices Exchange in MHPSS Emergency Care at the Siret Border 14.07.2022
- Site-management support and Community Based Protection for Ukrainian Refugees 09.06.2022
- Humanitarian Toolbox 07.06.2022
- How organic vegetables came to be delivered to your home, by subscription. They are grown in a village from Buzău | Grădina BIO on adevărul.ro 05.05.2022
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022