AMURTEL Romania welcomes partnerships with companies that are looking to make a meaningful investment in creating a brighter future for vulnerable children.
Your company can make a significant impact in the lives of the children we serve through financial support, in-kind donations of needed supplies and goods or by involving your employees in satisfying, practical volunteer actions.
Employees and stake-holders will have the satisfaction of knowing that they are directly making a meaningful and visible difference in the lives of children.
For any further questions or proposals for collaboration please contact Denise Deshaies at +40 744565252
Rotary supports AMURTEL Romania’s response to the humanitarian crisis on the Siret border with Ukraine
Rotary's quick response allowed Melinda, AMURTEL's emergency psychologist, to offer refugee children her unique expertise in Romania.Read all
At the end of 2021, Kärcher once again gave us a helping hand. The company supported us with a donation worth 12,372 lei!Read all
The FORUM union of the Public Administration came to our aid with an extremely generous donation worth 10,000 lei.Read all
Rotary Club made sure that the AMURTEL Family's children have the resources to get through this period smoothly and have the joys of childhood.Read all
Decathlon Romania supported both the children from the AMURTEL Family and those who attend the Fountain of Hope daycare center.Read all
CONSTAR GRUP supports the AMURTEL Family with an extremely generous donation worth 10,000 RON.Read all
Leroy Merlin has supported the children of the AMURTEL Family throughout the year, from the renovation project to the Christmas present.Read all
Kärcher assured us with a commitment of 1000 euros for the renovation of Amurtel Family's home.Read all
Kärcher Home & Garden Romania donated 2500€ for laptops acquisition, offering a chance for education to children in Pănătău.Read all
We are so grateful to Cristi Olejnik and his friends that every year have been collecting personal donations together to then buy beautiful brand new clothing, shoes and treats...Read all
- Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine 26.07.2022
- Report: PTSD and the Effect of the War in Ukraine on Vulnerable Groups 26.07.2022
- We are opening registrations at the Orchard School! 22.07.2022
- Best Practices Exchange in MHPSS Emergency Care at the Siret Border 14.07.2022
- Site-management support and Community Based Protection for Ukrainian Refugees 09.06.2022
- Humanitarian Toolbox 07.06.2022
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022
- Melinda Endrefy, interviewed by a Spanish television 31.03.2022