Victorupesi: strategic project on integration
The Victorupesi project is an international partnership between six European organizations, funded by the Erasmus plus Strategic Partnerships funding.
The project is coordinated by the Swedish organization – Internationella Kvinnoföreningen and will last three years.
Partners for this project include B.E.S. Social Cooperative from Italy, Panait Istrati Brăila County Library and AMURTEL from Romania, Ozara from Serbia, Edufons from Slovenia, and Fetico from Spain.
The social and economic integration of people at risk of social exclusion is the main objective of this project, by preparing them emotionally and technically for access to accredited job training, which will open up opportunities for jobs available on the labor market and inclusion in different industries active on the local level.
This project aims to develop a holistic approach using vocational training as an entry point into breaking the cycle of poverty of vulnerable people.
Target groups of the project
The project addresses the needs of vulnerable people at risk of social inclusion, as follows:
The first target group will be immigrants, long-term unemployed, people deprived of their liberty, people with disabilities, women with Asperger’s syndrome, and women from rural areas.
The second target group will be professionals working in the field of social integration of the described beneficiaries.
The third target group will be vocational training centers in each country at the local level. And the last target group is the local companies offering job opportunities to the social beneficiaries identified in the project.
Denise Deshaies will be representing AMURTEL Romania, drawing on her experience as a trainer of trainers for the Lebanon “Vocational Opportunities for Youth in Chouf”, as well as her experience in the social integration of youth from AMURTEL Familly.
- GIVING TUESDAY 2020: Give access to online education for rural children 27.11.2020
- Join AMURTEL Family for our 25th birthday!! 12.11.2020
- A safe alternative for childcare in Bucharest during the pandemic 10.11.2020
- AMURTEL is hiring an Office Manager 04.11.2020
- We are looking for volunteers ready to change lives 06.08.2020
- Unexpected positive effect of quarantine on children in AMURTEL Family residential care 24.07.2020
- AMURTEL’s Bio Garden makes headlines as pandemic triggers concerns for safe, local short-chain suppliers 24.05.2020
- (Română) Comunicat de presă – Asociațiile și fundațiile care furnizează servicii sociale solicită Guvernului cinci măsuri cheie pentru a putea continua să sprijine persoanele vulnerabile 26.03.2020