AMURTEL is hiring an Office Manager04.11.2020
Asociatia AMURTEL Romania is hiring an Manager for the Bucharest office. This position offers support to the overall coordination and management of the organisation, as well as ensuring an efficient back-office for the Bucharest headquarters. Responsabilities include primary accountancy, reporting, general office administration and coordination of the activities in other AMURTEL projects in Romania, coordinating the calendar of the Executive President, solving minor technical problems, promoting and planning events.
- Send a CV, and cover letter by e-mail to Denise Deshaies at firstname.lastname@example.org /until 11 November 2020
- The subject of the e-mail will be:“Office Manager AMURTEL”
- CVs will be shortlisted for interview.
- The Norwegian Refugee Council funded the “Site-management in Northern Romania” project to support AMURTEL’s efforts at the border 09.06.2022
- Humanitarian Toolbox 07.06.2022
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022
- Melinda Endrefy, interviewed by a Spanish television 31.03.2022
- AMURTEL’s activity at the Siret border with Ukraine, reported by Digi24 21.03.2022
- AMURTEL offers support for refugees and front-line workers at the border 12.03.2022
- AMURTEL Romania provides immediate safety and care to Ukrainian refugee children 06.03.2022
- Didi on the traumatic effects of war on children | Referendum show, TVR 1 06.03.2022