AMURTEL is hiring an Office Manager04.11.2020
Asociatia AMURTEL Romania is hiring an Manager for the Bucharest office. This position offers support to the overall coordination and management of the organisation, as well as ensuring an efficient back-office for the Bucharest headquarters. Responsabilities include primary accountancy, reporting, general office administration and coordination of the activities in other AMURTEL projects in Romania, coordinating the calendar of the Executive President, solving minor technical problems, promoting and planning events.
- Send a CV, and cover letter by e-mail to Denise Deshaies at firstname.lastname@example.org /until 11 November 2020
- The subject of the e-mail will be:“Office Manager AMURTEL”
- CVs will be shortlisted for interview.
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022
- Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine 26.07.2022
- Report: PTSD and the Effect of the War in Ukraine on Vulnerable Groups 26.07.2022
- We are opening registrations at the Orchard School! 22.07.2022
- Best Practices Exchange in MHPSS Emergency Care at the Siret Border 14.07.2022