AMURTEL is hiring an Office Manager04.11.2020
Asociatia AMURTEL Romania is hiring an Manager for the Bucharest office. This position offers support to the overall coordination and management of the organisation, as well as ensuring an efficient back-office for the Bucharest headquarters. Responsabilities include primary accountancy, reporting, general office administration and coordination of the activities in other AMURTEL projects in Romania, coordinating the calendar of the Executive President, solving minor technical problems, promoting and planning events.
- Send a CV, and cover letter by e-mail to Denise Deshaies at email@example.com /until 11 November 2020
- The subject of the e-mail will be:“Office Manager AMURTEL”
- CVs will be shortlisted for interview.
- Bring Immediate Relief to Earthquake Victims in Turkey 12.02.2023
- Adults and children learn together to work with nature at the Orchard School! 20.01.2023
- One Hundred Ukrainians and Romanians Unite their Voices for a Festive, Nostalgic Holiday Atmosphere 13.12.2022
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Planting action carried out with the support of AUCHAN 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022