An American selling organic veggies to Romanians| Grădina BIO on Kanal D evening news23.05.2021
It is always a pleasure to share the story of the Gradina Bio AMURTEL organic farm and the support it offers for the 12 children from the AMURTEL Family Residential Center. Here, on Kanal D, Didi Ananda Devapriya talks about the farm, the children that it feeds, and the concept of “CSAs” – Community Supported Agriculture. She also talks about her perspective of Romania, having lived here for 16 years! We are thanking Kanal D and the journalist Iulian Bunilă, for this opportunity!
The report can be watched here (in Romanian).
- Orientation video for Siret border, filmed, edited and subtitled by AMURTEL 03.04.2022
- Melinda Endrefy, interviewed by a Spanish television 31.03.2022
- AMURTEL’s activity at the Siret border with Ukraine, reported by Digi24 21.03.2022
- AMURTEL offers support for refugees and front-line workers at the border 12.03.2022
- AMURTEL Romania provides immediate safety and care to Ukrainian refugee children 06.03.2022
- Didi on the traumatic effects of war on children | Referendum show, TVR 1 06.03.2022
- A DIFFERENT KIND OF KINDERGARTEN | GRADINITA RASARIT ON KANAL D TV CHANNEL 26.02.2022
- The Yoga teacher who left America for Romania | AMURTEL Family at the “La Măruță” TV show 12.02.2022