An American selling organic veggies to Romanians| Grădina BIO on Kanal D evening news23.05.2021
It is always a pleasure to share the story of the Gradina Bio AMURTEL organic farm and the support it offers for the 12 children from the AMURTEL Family Residential Center. Here, on Kanal D, Didi Ananda Devapriya talks about the farm, the children that it feeds, and the concept of “CSAs” – Community Supported Agriculture. She also talks about her perspective of Romania, having lived here for 16 years! We are thanking Kanal D and the journalist Iulian Bunilă, for this opportunity!
The report can be watched here (in Romanian).
- An association for children led by an American woman cheers up the summer of Romanian children from disadvantaged backgrounds | AMURTEL appeared on protv.ro 11.07.2021
- PRESS RELEASE | Open Doors at the Fountain of Hope After School Center, a part of the AMURTEL Aid Association 08.07.2021
- EXCLUSIVE: Didi, an American woman who came to Romania, has a special story and helps children from disadvantaged backgrounds | AMURTEL appeared on protv.ro 02.07.2021
- An American selling organic veggies to Romanians| Grădina BIO on Kanal D evening news 23.05.2021
- AN AMERICAN, MOTHER FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN | AMURTEL Family on Kanal D News 23.05.2021
- GIVING TUESDAY 2020: Give access to online education for rural children 27.11.2020
- Join AMURTEL Family for our 25th birthday!! 12.11.2020
- A safe alternative for childcare in Bucharest during the pandemic 10.11.2020