AN AMERICAN, MOTHER FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN | AMURTEL Family on Kanal D News23.05.2021
We are extremely happy for having the opportunity offered by Kanal D Romania to talk about the Amurtel Family and the Residential Centre renovation project. This centre is home to 12 vulnerable children who are relearning what a happy childhood is and these occasions to share our story are a chance for them to have a safer and better future.
This year, we got an amazing gift from our friends at LEROY MERLIN Romania and can finally start the very needed renovation of our Amurtel home. You can really contribute to this project and offer the kids the proper living conditions they need!
- An American selling organic veggies to Romanians| Grădina BIO on Kanal D evening news 23.05.2021
- AN AMERICAN, MOTHER FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN | AMURTEL Family on Kanal D News 23.05.2021
- GIVING TUESDAY 2020: Give access to online education for rural children 27.11.2020
- Join AMURTEL Family for our 25th birthday!! 12.11.2020
- A safe alternative for childcare in Bucharest during the pandemic 10.11.2020
- AMURTEL is hiring an Office Manager 04.11.2020
- We are looking for volunteers ready to change lives 06.08.2020
- Unexpected positive effect of quarantine on children in AMURTEL Family residential care 24.07.2020