(English) Illustrated children’s storybook to promote diversity30.04.2016
The “We all Have a Story” project, funded by a grant from the NGO Grant scheme, (xxxx) which concluded in April was a very satisfying success. Our team was particularly proud of the illustrated children’s story book, “Horses from the Land of the Rainbow” produced within the project. The book contains ten stories that promote positive attitudes towards diversity. Several of the stories were written by Susan Perrow, who generously offered copyright permission to reproduce several stories from the book “Healing Stories for Challenging Behavior” published by Hawthorn Press. Didi Devapriya also wrote three of the stories, and adapted a traditional African tale. We were very grateful to our Italian volunteer, Vistara Verena Dallaserra for the beautiful watercolor paintings that brought the stories to life, and to Isabela Boboc for her translations.
A book launch was held in the “Carturesti” bookstore downtown, and about 60 people attended, including many of the teachers who had participated in the “We all have a Story” trainings, as well as other interested people. Several of the stories were read to the audience, who received free copies of the book. We are very happy that this resource will reach so many children as the teachers we worked with use it in their classrooms.
- Portile Deschise la Familia AMURTEL 11.05.2017
- Curs Sociocratia: metoda innovativa pentru echipe performante 07.04.2017
- 70 de participanți la “Ziua porților deschise” la Grădina Bio 16.01.2017
- Ajutați-ne să îl aducem pe Moș Crăciun la 100 de copii nevoiași! 16.12.2016
- Coșuri cadou cu produse naturale și bio pentru Crăciun 05.12.2016
- Training în agricultura biodinamică 26.11.2016
- “Atelierul lui Moș Crăciun” la Genpact 25.11.2016
- Tranziții în echipa noastră 15.11.2016