Youth needed for Ananda Festival of Bliss in Portugal!20.05.2019
If you’re aged 18-25, or know someone of this age who would answer YES for all of the questions below, spread the word!
- Do you want to travel to Portugal this summer?
- Would you like to experience life in a rural community?
- Do you enjoy natural settings and connecting with like-minded people in a festival atmosphere?
If your answer to our questions is yes, then this youth exchange program is for you!
Six Romanian young people, three weeks in Portugal, a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
We are not looking for just anybody. We want highly motivated youths to take part in this 3-week exchange (28th June – 19th July) who will be helping the team pre-, during and post- festival. The activities are very diverse, from construction to artistic work, creative expression workshops, activities for social cohesion.
If you would like to be a part of this experience please contact us via email at email@example.com
Here’s a festival video:
If you would just like to come and enjoy the festival, then you can book your tickets here:
SEE YOU AT THE FESTIVAL!!
- Fifth Annual Bicycle Race in Panatau includes winners from AMURTEL Family Children’s Home 15.10.2019
- Annual Bike Race 5th Edition! 04.10.2019
- Bucharest Play Day! 11.09.2019
- Seaside holiday 11.09.2019
- Volunteering at Ananda Festival of Bliss 2019 14.08.2019
- Happiness is… the simple things 31.07.2019
- School’s out for summer! 30.07.2019
- Summer dreams 29.07.2019