AMURTEL Romania takes seriously the privacy of the children in its protection, our website visitors, program participants, donors, employees and others who provide personal data to the association.
This privacy statement is applicable to all personal data shared on AMURTEL websites as well as information submitted to the association through participation in AMURTEL programs, applying for or holding employment with the association, being a client or providing financial support to AMURTEL and its programs.
We process data in accordance with terms set in the Autoritatea Naționala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal (ANSPDCP), to which our organization has been mandated to comply. Asociatia de Ajutor AMURTEL Romania is the controller, as laid out by the ANSPDCP, in regard to the processing of your personal data. AMURTEL collects only the personally identifiable data that is voluntarily provided to the association and is necessary for specific non-profit purposes. This data is kept up to date, stored securely, and protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure through the use of appropriate technical measures. User personal data is retained only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was obtained and in accordance with AMURTEL’s data policy.
AMURTEL collects personal data when an individual:
Signs up on AMURTEL’s mailing list to receive newsletters or program updates
- If a person chooses to sign up for periodic updates about AMURTEL or AMURTEL’s programs we collect names, email addresses and phone numbers.
- We use this information to send the newsletters, program updates and text messages.
Requests a print copy of a publication
- If an individual requests a print copy of a publication, AMURTEL collects personal information, such as name, address, telephone number.
- We use this information to send the requested publication.
Registers to attend an event or participate in an AMURTEL program
- If an individual registers to attend an event or participate in an AMURTEL program we collect information including name, email address, telephone number.
- We use this information to invite individuals to events or to participate in programs and to provide information related to upcoming events and programs.
Participates in person at an event or AMURTEL program
- AMURTEL may collect photographic images and video footage of AMURTEL events and programs that may contain participants personal data (including image, name and location)
- This data may be used to illustrate AMURTEL’s work to donors, as case studies or to promote related AMURTEL events.
Applies for a position with AMURTEL or asks to be notified of employment openings
- Applicants for positions at AMURTEL, as well as individuals who ask to be notified of openings or wish to be included in AMURTEL’s consultant database, will be required to upload CVs and may be required to update their information in the future. The personal information included on these CVs will be collected and stored by AMURTEL.
- AMURTEL uses this information to either notify individuals for suitable vacancies or to consider applications for an existing vacancy.
Makes a donation to AMURTEL
- AMURTEL collects personal information, including the name, address and email address of the donor.
- AMURTEL uses this information to send the donor a receipt of the transaction as well as information necessary for tax purposes.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
AMURTEL will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only share information if it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, is necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest on our part or is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. AMURTEL does not voluntarily share personal data provided to the association with any third party institution without the specific consent of the data subject.
To exercise all relevant rights, make queries or lodge complaints related to this policy please contact us.
Updated on May 24, 2018
- Autumn Festival with Ukrainian and Romanian Parents Sharing Traditions 22.11.2022
- Gender-Based Violence: How do we safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees and other people who were forced to flee? 21.11.2022
- Cultural exchange between Ukrainians and Romanians: The Harvest Festival 16.11.2022
- Ukrainian Women Self-Organize a Fair to Share Traditions and Joy with Romanians 12.11.2022
- Supporting the Resilience of Front Line Mental Health Workers in Ukraine 26.07.2022
- Report: PTSD and the Effect of the War in Ukraine on Vulnerable Groups 26.07.2022
- We are opening registrations at the Orchard School! 22.07.2022
- Best Practices Exchange in MHPSS Emergency Care at the Siret Border 14.07.2022