The gift of healing and talent development for Giving Tuesday 2019
You’re invited to join AMURTEL’s Giving Tuesday fundraiser to make sure the children at AMURTEL Family get the therapies they need in order to overcome their pasts and heal from their traumas, as well as develop their talents through arts and sports lessons.
Andreea is passionate about music and she wants to learn to play the guitar, while Georgiana is already dreaming of becoming a fashion designer and spends all her spare time reading and crafting.
Nicu is our miniature chef who seizes every opportunity to try out new recipes, and Ion is a soccer enthusiast!
Your donation can help them benefit from psychological assistance and therapies and a solid extracurricular education, both essential for their intellectual and spiritual development. The monthly amounts needed for these activities are around 550 euros per month for all the children, and the annual sum needed is about 6600 euros.
Your contribution can ensure a happy, fulfilling life for the children at AMURTEL Family as well as them growing up into healthy, capable and balanced adults with a bright future in front of them.
Click on the button below to join this one-of-a-kind generosity experience and contribute to the future of the children at AMURTEL Family! Thank you!
When is GivingTuesday?
December 3, 2019 GivingTuesday is held annually the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, on the same day in most participating countries in the world.
What is GivingTuesday?
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement that unleashes the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and their world.
It was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past seven years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
GivingTuesday’s global network collaborates year-round to inspire generosity around the world, with a common mission to build a world where generosity is part of everyday life.
How big is GivingTuesday?
With activity happening on every country on earth, GivingTuesday is the biggest generosity movement of all time.
There are over 200 local GivingTuesday movements happening in the United States and 60 country campaigns.
In just seven years, the GivingTuesday movement has raised more than $1 billion online in the U.S. alone.
GivingTuesday strives to build a world in which the catalytic power of generosity is at the heart of the society we build together, unlocking dignity, opportunity and equity around the globe.
Generosity is contagious. When you participate in GivingTuesday you’re participating in a global movement for generosity and can inspire others to join in.
- We are looking for volunteers ready to change lives 06.08.2020
- Unexpected positive effect of quarantine on children in AMURTEL Family residential care 24.07.2020
- AMURTEL’s Bio Garden makes headlines as pandemic triggers concerns for safe, local short-chain suppliers 24.05.2020
- (Română) Comunicat de presă – Asociațiile și fundațiile care furnizează servicii sociale solicită Guvernului cinci măsuri cheie pentru a putea continua să sprijine persoanele vulnerabile 26.03.2020
- (Română) Avem nevoie de sprijinul Guvernului pentru a ne continua misiunea socială! 26.03.2020
- Every child received a gift from Leroy Merlin 29.01.2020
- Fifth Annual Bicycle Race in Panatau includes winners from AMURTEL Family Children’s Home 15.10.2019
- Play Day September 11.10.2019