The mission of AMURTEL Romania is to offer opportunity, hope and support to disadvantaged children and youth at risk of social exclusion.
The four main focus areas of AMURTEL’s work reflect its core values of empathy, resilience, selfless service and inclusion:
- Protection – offering the security of a loving family, nutritious food and safe shelter to children in need;
- Empowerment – accompanying youth in their journey towards assuming the responsibilities of adulthood and discovering their unique gift for serving society;
- Neohumanist Education –promoting inclusive education and creative non-formal learning;
- Sustainability – developing ecological attitudes and healthy habits, grassroots community development and social enterprise.
- (Română) Comunicat de presă – Asociațiile și fundațiile care furnizează servicii sociale solicită Guvernului cinci măsuri cheie pentru a putea continua să sprijine persoanele vulnerabile 26.03.2020
- (Română) Avem nevoie de sprijinul Guvernului pentru a ne continua misiunea socială! 26.03.2020
- Every child received a gift from Leroy Merlin 29.01.2020
- Fifth Annual Bicycle Race in Panatau includes winners from AMURTEL Family Children’s Home 15.10.2019
- Play Day September 11.10.2019
- Outward Bound Camping trip 09.10.2019
- Annual Bike Race 5th Edition! 04.10.2019
- Bucharest Play Day! 11.09.2019