AMURTEL Romania focuses on programs that protect, strengthen, educate, uplift and inspire those that are vulnerable due to social and economic disadvantages.
We believe that the best service is that which helps people to become more independent and develop their own potentials and we strongly believe that each and every human being has unique importance and value.
The mission of AMURTEL Romania is to offer opportunity, hope and support to disadvantaged children and youth at risk of social exclusion.
The four main focus areas of AMURTEL’s work reflect its core values of empathy, resilience, selfless service and inclusion:
- Protection – offering the security of a loving family, nutritious food and safe shelter to children in need;
- Empowerment – accompanying youth in their journey towards assuming the responsibilities of adulthood and discovering their unique gift for serving society;
- Neohumanist Education –promoting inclusive education and creative non-formal learning;
- Sustainability – developing ecological attitudes and healthy habits, grassroots community development and social enterprise.
- President: Didi Denise Deshaies
- Office Manager: Ioana Dorneanu
- Educational Director: Floarea Diaconu
Fountain of Hope Afterschool Center:
- Project Director: Larisa Brătucu
AMURTEL Family Children’s Home:
- Project Director: Mirela Bîrlă
Vistara Social Integration Program
- Coordinator: Ana Gorin
AMURTEL Bio Garden:
- Coordinator: Florentina Constantin
- Coordinator: Didi Ananda Devapriya
- Fifth Annual Bicycle Race in Panatau includes winners from AMURTEL Family Children’s Home 15.10.2019
- Annual Bike Race 5th Edition! 04.10.2019
- Bucharest Play Day! 11.09.2019
- Seaside holiday 11.09.2019
- Volunteering at Ananda Festival of Bliss 2019 14.08.2019
- Happiness is… the simple things 31.07.2019
- School’s out for summer! 30.07.2019
- Summer dreams 29.07.2019