AMURTEL Romania focuses on programs that protect, strengthen, educate, uplift and inspire those that are vulnerable due to social and economic disadvantages.
We believe that the best service is that which helps people to become more independent and develop their own potentials and we strongly believe that each and every human being has unique importance and value.
The mission of AMURTEL Romania is to offer opportunity, hope and support to disadvantaged children and youth at risk of social exclusion.
The four main focus areas of AMURTEL’s work reflect its core values of empathy, resilience, selfless service and inclusion:
- Protection – offering the security of a loving family, nutritious food and safe shelter to children in need;
- Empowerment – accompanying youth in their journey towards assuming the responsibilities of adulthood and discovering their unique gift for serving society;
- Neohumanist Education –promoting inclusive education and creative non-formal learning;
- Sustainability – developing ecological attitudes and healthy habits, grassroots community development and social enterprise.
- President: Didi Denise Deshaies
- Office Manager: Ioana Dorneanu
- Educational Director: Floarea Diaconu
Fountain of Hope Afterschool Center:
- Project Director: Larisa Brătucu
AMURTEL Family Children’s Home:
- Project Director: Mirela Bîrlă
Vistara Social Integration Program
- Coordinator: Ana Gorin
AMURTEL Bio Garden:
- Coordinator: Florentina Constantin
- Coordinator: Didi Ananda Devapriya
- Friendship brings joy! 04.02.2020
- AraToys – giving back the childhood joy! 04.02.2020
- Agroconcept gives smiles and happiness! 04.02.2020
- New clothes for the new year – Thank you Piccoli Passi! 04.02.2020
- Evida – welcome to the family! 04.02.2020
- DCN-EU – the most important help we got for cleaning! 29.01.2020
- Every child received a gift from Leroy Merlin 29.01.2020
- SIF Moldova – Sponsorship for the holidays 12.12.2019